The PROlite yoga mat (formerly known as the PurpleLite Travel Mat) is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort. Like its big brother the Black Mat PRO, the PROlite is all about performance, both in the studio and on the go. It is a favorite among Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow enthusiasts. Available in a variety of passion-inspiring colors, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results. It will enhance your practice and protect our planet. The PROlite has something that no other lighter-weight yoga mat can offer, a Lifetime Guarantee. The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the people who use it.
• 1.8 kg; 61 cm x 180 cm x 4.5 mm
• Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
• High performance in a lightweight form
• Superior wear and longevity
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
• Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
• OekoTex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
• Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
To Store PROlite travel yoga mats: Roll your PROlite with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of the PROlite non slip yoga mat improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean your PROlite or hot yoga mat: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT put your mat in the washing machine- it may break the machine and ruin your mat!